Steven Carnaby Associates Limited are able to provide reports for the courts relating to a range of issues affecting people with learning disabilities or autism.
Examples of this work include:
- confirming the diagnosis of a learning disability
- providing a clinical opinion on an individual’s support arrangements
- assessing an individual’s capacity to have contact with their parents
- assessing the impact of a health condition on an autistic adult and providing an opinion on their capacity to consent to treatment
- assessing an individual’s capacity to consent to a sexual relationship
- providing an opinion on an autistic child’s best interests in relation to school setting and support arrangements